Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Bonjour! From Mme. Campbell


MEET THE TEACHER!
……………………………………….
October 19th, 2017

Dear Parents/Guardians,

Bonjour! My name is Christi Campbell and I will be teaching your child in the afternoons in the Grade 4 French Immersion classroom.

I am born and raised in Muskoka, having taken the French Immersion program myself at Monck Public School and BMLSS in Bracebridge. I completed my undergraduate degree with a major in Second Language Teaching and a minor in French at the University of Ottawa. I then completed my Master of Teaching at the University of Toronto where I graduated this past spring. Some of my favorites: sports (basketball, soccer, volleyball), horseback riding, animals, and the outdoors!

I have spent the past three weeks supply teaching in your child’s classroom allowing me to get to know the students and the classroom. I’m very excited about the opportunity to get to know your child, and I’m looking forward to a happy and productive school year. 

In the afternoons I will be teaching the following subjects in French:

·      French Language
·      Social Studies
·      Physical Education
·      Art

I have been in communication and collaboration with your child’s morning teacher, Anne Lindsay, to ensure a smooth transition for everyone.

If you would like to talk or meet with me, please feel free to send in a note with your child or an email and we can set up a time. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or would like to provide me with any additional information about your child, you can always contact me via email.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Sincerely,


Madame Campbell
christi.campbell@tldsb.on.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment

A big debate and creating treasure maps

  For the final focus in our study of rocks and minerals, we looked at a real-life local issue that involved the environmental impact of ext...