Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Third Snow Day in a Row! Important Date Changes

Hello all!

I can hardly believe we've had three snow days in a row! I hope that buses will be running tomorrow.

I've had a couple of students ask me some questions about due dates and given the three snow days in a row, I will be moving the following quizzes/assignments to the dates below:

1. Spelling Quiz (was supposed to be Monday) will be tomorrow, Wednesday, January 24th.
2. Social Studies: Research Project (was supposed to be due Friday) will now be due Monday, January 29th. I will give students a good chunk of time on Friday to work on their projects as well as the weekend to make finishing touches. Students will begin presenting their findings on Monday with their partners.

Of course, if there are more snow days, I will make more changes and keep you updated on the blog. If you have any questions, please email me at christi.campbell@tldsb.net

Take care,

Mme. Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

A big debate and creating treasure maps

  For the final focus in our study of rocks and minerals, we looked at a real-life local issue that involved the environmental impact of ext...